Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate, hands-on Digital Marketing Manager for this newly created role within our marketing team. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will have an opportunity to not only shape the role to suit your unique expertise, but also create strategy and policy from the ground up.
This is a hands-on, all-rounder role, responsible for the creation, development, implementation and management of online advertising strategies to help our organisation and our clients to meet their sales objectives through innovative and creative digital marketing solutions. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across our organisation to ensure that we deliver highly relevant leads.
The role has a focus on working with our creative team to develop design best practice for digital marketing across websites, social media, SEO, email, and online advertising, as well as providing actionable insights to the business that allow for continuous improvement.
Key role responsibilities include the following;
- Review, develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategies for our clients that achieve objectives.
- Work with our creative team to develop design best practice for all digital marketing across all channels.
- Day to day hands-on management of all digital marketing channels, including search, display, social, content and email.
- Day to day management of company and client websites focused on implementing new campaigns and driving conversion.
- Provide analytics and actionable insights that allow for ongoing testing and optimisation to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage all aspects of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console, monitor tracking, attribution and ensure appropriate measurement practices are established and executed.
- Suggest creative and technical website optimisations to improve SEO.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to deliver insightful reporting both internally and to our clients on a regular basis.
Key attributes required for this role include the following;
- A strong understanding of PPC, programmatic/display advertising, paid social, email marketing and SEO
- Proven hands-on experience with Google and Facebook Ad platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager. Experience with Google Data Studio would also be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of design best practice for digital marketing
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Experience with Salesforce would be desirable.
- Be a motivated self-starter; organised and with the ability to operate independently
- Perform well under pressure and within a multi-project environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role.
This role is for a seasoned professional with proven skills and experience. Graduates and juniors will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted only by completing the form below. All applications should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that make you suitable for consideration. A complete CV must also be included. Applications which do not meet the criteria outlined will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted progressively as applications are received. If you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner.